Course Enrollment Petitions

With advisor approval, students may make schedule changes. Prior to the official closing on the first Friday of the semester, students may make schedule changes (both course additions and withdrawals) online. If the change requires course enrollment permission, the change must be made at the Graduate School.

Petitions, using the Graduate Student Course Petition form, are required for requested changes (add, drop, course options) to a student's record after published deadlines.

Current semester petition form

Previous semester petition form

For details about deadlines and procedures, see Section 3.4 of the Graduate School Handbook. Questions may be directed to Registration Services staff members at (614) 292-6031.

Related Links

Need help?

Contact staff members in the Graduate School using the staff directory, or call (614) 292-6031.

Follow us

Facebook Facebook
Twitter Twitter